The answers start with a 'J'
1. What large member of the cat family shares its name
with a luxury car company? - Jaguar
2. The maxilla and mandible bones form what part of the body? - Jaw
3. Which actor plays Wolverine in the 'X-Men' film series? - Jackman
4. Italian football club, based in Turin, wear black and white stripes?
Which illness takes its name from the French for yellow? - Jaundice
(Thanks to Iain Burns for this question)
6. What name is given to a young kangaroo? - Joey
7. Which Irish author wrote 'Ulysses'? - James Joyce
8. Which Israeli port has the same name as an orange? - Jaffa
9. In the cartoon series, Tom is the cat, who is the mouse? - Jerry
10. Surname of famous actress who gave birth to twins, Vivienne and Knox
in 2008? - Jolie (Angelina)
11. Which book of the Bible has the shortest name? - Job
12. What is the name of the cowgirl in the 'Toy Story' films? Jessie
13. The Wailing Wall or Western Wall can be found in which Israeli city?
14. Another name for a woollen pullover? - Jumper
15. Who rides a race horse? - Jockey
16. What name is given to the white ball in a game of bowls? - Jack
17. Which country's car international index mark is JA? - Jamaica
18. Nephrite is a variety of which substance? - Jade
19. On the banks of which river is the Taj Mahal? - Jumna
20. What was the name of the Bond girl's character in the film Die
Another Day? - Jinx
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2