Hi, Bill Turnbull here. Here’s week 14 of the ‘Weekly Quiz’. Every week we have a brand new 10 question quiz that won’t be published anywhere else on the Internet. So if you want to get hold of these weekly quizzes easily, just save this site to your favourites. Enjoy.
Complete the quiz then go Here for the answers.
Weekly Quiz 14 –
1. What is the brown pigment called that is made from cuttlefish ink
2. In which city is the San Siro stadium
3. What is the correct name for a kangaroo’s pouch
4. Barring rain – in which athletics event would you get wet
5. What is the difference between a church and a cathedral
6. The video for what 2013 Miley Cyrus big hit song provoked substantial debate about female rights, nudity and exploitation
7. In the USA which two cities are known as the twin cities
8. Who wrote the Bangles hit Eternal Flame
9. Which hard-man American actor was married to Jill Ireland from 1968 until her death in 1990
10. In Text-Speak what does IMO stand for
Complete the quiz then go Here for the answers. Enjoy.