Who Am I? – 2
From a range of clues can you guess the name of the person/celebrity?
If you want to use this in your Pub Quiz the points reduce after each clue is asked e.g If there are 9 clues, the person who answers after 1 clue gets 9 points. 2 clues and they receive 8 points etc. Enjoy.
• He was born in Lambeth, London, England, and brought up in Elstree, Hertfordshire.
• His mother, Julie Brett, is a former ballet dancer and socialite
• His paternal grandmother had immigrated from Poland)
• He attended Dover College as did his brother, but left after taking GCE O levels. He passed in English Language and Literature
• He then attended Windsor Technical College where he gained another GCE in Sociology
• At the age of 17, he dated model Paula Hamilton
• He took a few menial jobs—including, , working as a runner on Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining-but did not get along well with colleagues and bosses
• His father, managed to get him a job in the mail room. EMI Music Publishing
• Published his autobiography titled I Don’t Mean to be Rude, but…. In it, he told the whole story of his childhood, his years working in music
And here’s the answer