HUNDRED TV QUIZ QUESTIONS. 1-10 TV SITCOMS
Albert and Harold were 1960s Rag and Bone Men. What was their
2. In what decade was the holiday camp series Hi-De-Hi set in?
3. Second Technician Rimmer and Third Technician Lister were
featured in which sitcom?
4. Cyril Blake inspected things in which series?
5. Drop The Dead Donkey was set in what specific workplace?
6. Clive Dunn played Jones in Dads Army. Who was originally
cast in the role?
7. The Leadbetters were the neighbours of which family?
8. Name two of the three main actors in Man About the House.
9. Name the 1980s sitcom from Central TV that lasted just two
episodes before it was axed mid transmission for being unsuitable
Spike Milligan and Eric Sykes were also in a very controversial
sitcom in the late 1960s. Name the show.
3 Red Dwarf
4 On The Buses (he was a bus inspector)
5 A TV Newsroom
6 David Jason
7 The Goods – (The Good Life)
8 Richard O’Sullivan, Paula Wilcox, Sally Thomsett
9 Hardwicke House – it was set in a school
10 Curry and Chips