Pub Quiz 1 General Knowledge
1. What is the Queen's official residence in Scotland?
2. What is the name of an otter's home?
3. How many farthings were there in a pre-decimal pound?
4. In which year did Papua New Guinea become independent of Australia?
5. What flag was first adopted in Britain in 1606?
6. Which British national newspaper went on sale for the first time on
7th October, 1986?
7. The Witan was the name for a parliament held by which early people in
8. Name the character played by Halle Berry in James Bond's 'Die Another
9. In what country are the Drakesberg mountains?
10. Quinsy is the inflammation of which body organ due to abscess?
11. What kind of creature was Sam on the Muppet Show?
12. What year was Elvis Presley born?
13. When you are ironing clothes, which require the greatest heat, wool,
linen or nylon?
14. Where on the human body is the skin the thinnest?
15. What is the sea that lies between Italy and Yugoslavia?
16. What year was Juan Carlos proclaimed King of Spain?
17. What year did England's lease on Hong Kong expire?
18. Which former US President was a peanut farmer?
19. What was Billy Cotton's famous catch phrase?
20. Charles Cruft organised his first dog show to promote what?
View our You Tube intro here:
And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Ready Made Pub