Quiz 116a -
1. Red iron oxide is more commonly known as what?
2. Which man founded a world famous detective agency in 1850?
3. What is the worlds northern most capital?
4. Which motor manufacturer made the model called Dyane?
5 What is the name the 23-year-old actor who died of a suspected drug
overdose in the Viper room in 1993?
6. New York is composed of 5 districts, The Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens
are 3 of them. What are the other two?
(Manhattan & Richmond)
7. The Chinese dish Bean Sprouts is usually the sprouts of which bean?
8. When Steve McDonald was jailed in Coronation Street how long was his
9. Who was born in Rochdale and died in Capri?
10. What may be mixed, complex or vulgar?
11. What did the artists Michelangelo, Leonardo de Vinci & Picasso have
in common with Prince William?
(They are left-handed)
12. What is the minimum age that you may legally purchase fireworks in
13. Who built the Great Western and Great Eastern steamships?
(Isamabard Kingdom Brunnel)
14. What is the name of Denis the Menace's dog?
15. In which country is the Kimberly Gold Field?
16. Who was the first female jockey to ride in the Derby?
17. In Thunderbirds what type of car does Lady Penelope drive?
18. Where in England would you find the national headquarters of The
19. Which bird is the international symbol of happiness?
20. Who is the youngest soccer player to score 100 league goals?
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2