Quiz4FREE: Doing our bit to save the
British Pub! Support our cause, go along to your local Pub Quiz.
Remember to check the
answers with another source! When compiling large numbers of questions,
mistakes can and sometimes do happen. Tip: A quick way to
check the questions and/or answers is to use Google.
Find us on
Quiz 117a -
1. What bodily function can reach the breakneck speed of
over 200 mph?
2. Who lit the eternal flame on John f. Kennedy’s grave?
3. What domestic foul lives the longest?
4. What number did the great Brazilian soccer player Pele wear on his
5. Which British make of car boasted the have, “Grace, Space and Pace”?
6. What is the name of the newspaper that is read by the Flintstones?
(The Daily Slate)
7. Under the Abortion Act of 1967, what is the final week of pregnancy
that surgeons can legally abort the foetus of a pregnant woman?
8. What is the Hindu classic book on etiquette, home making, marriage
and the art of lovemaking called?
9. What were Neil Armstrong’s exact words when he became the first man
to step onto the moons surface?
(“That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”)
10. The US plane nicknamed ‘Enola Grey’ dropped the atomic bomb
nicknamed ‘Little Boy’ on Hiroshima but what was the nickname of the
plane that dropped the bomb ‘Fat Man’ on Nagasaki?
11. Who gave the famous Gettysburg Address speech in 1863 stating the
line “Government of the people, by the people, for the people”?
(President Abraham Lincoln)
12. What are the first names of the Mom and Dad in The Adams Family?
(Morticia and Gomez)
13. Who was the male star of these films, The Quiet Man, Red River, The
High and the Mighty and The Searchers?
14. What did the Romans call Scotland?
15. Which two counties are immediately west and immediately south of Mid
(West & South Glamorgan)
16. Into which country did The Dirty Dozen parachute?
17. Who is the Greek god of the Sea?
18. What type of bird has breeds called, Border, Fife Fancy, Norwich and
19. Which city, which is mentioned in the Bible, is reputedly the oldest
capital city in the world?
20. Which body of men were founded in the reign of Henry V11 for the
protection of the royal person?
(Yeoman of the Guard)
T/B. On what date was the first colour TV commercial shown?
(15th November 1969)
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2