1. What town was the birthplace of William Shakespeare?
2. What fruit is also known as the 'Love Apple'?
3. What is the name of the Israeli Secret Service?
4. Adam West was most famous for playing which comic book character on television?
5. What sport is contested between the United States and Great Britain for the Walker Cup?
6. How many squares are on a chessboard?
7. How was Eric Hugh Blair, born in 1903, better known?
8. Who was American president when Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon?
9. Which cast member of the TV comedy show Friends also starred in the movie Scream?
10. In North America, what sport is played by the New Jersey Devils and the Florida Panthers?