Quiz4FREE: Doing our bit to save the
British Pub! Support our cause, go along to your local Pub Quiz.
Remember to check the
answers with another source! When compiling large numbers of questions,
mistakes can and sometimes do happen. Tip: A quick way to
check the questions and/or answers is to use Google.
Quiz 20b - General Knowledge Quiz Sent in by:
Bob, Mobo Enterprises
(Highly Rated - Jim)
1. Which Star Sign covers Christmas Day?
2. What is the most common item found in a Christmas Cracker?
3. In which Seasonal Story does Tiny Tim appear?
A Christmas Carol
4. True or False: The exchanging of presents at Christmas was a
tradition introduced by the Romans?
5. Who are open 24 hours a day and expect over 25,000 calls over the
6. In which sport has the fastest speed been achieved without mechanical
7. In which Winter Olympic Sport was the 5000 metres event won in a time
of 6m 59.97secs?
8. In which sport did Betty Snowball compete for England?
9. True or False: A Skier losing a Ski on his way down is automatically
False, Two Ski's Yes!!!
10. On New Years Day 1890, what were used for the first time during a
Soccer match in Bolton?
11. Which Mexican plant is called the Flower of the Holy Night?
12. In Scrabble, what is the face value number of points of the word
13. True or False: The tradition of decorating fir trees at Christmas
started in Norway?
14. Which boy's name means 'born on Christmas Day'?
15. 'Brightly shone the moon that night, though the frost was cruel'...
what are the next seven words of this Carol?
When a poor man came in sight
16. In the Pantomime 'Jack and the Beanstalk', Jack receives beans in
exchange for what?
His Mother's Cow
17. In Panto, what is the name of Aladdin's Mother?
18. In which century was the first Pantomime performed in an English
19. In Panto, what is the name of Prince Charming's friend?
20. Which Pantomime features the character Baron Hardup?
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2