1. What is the official name of the Columbus Archipelago?
2. True or false: Gustave Eiffel was the Architect of the Eiffel
3. The following words are the first words to which famous song:
"People everywhere, A sense of expectation hanging in the air,
Giving out a spark, Across the room your eyes are glowing in the
4. Which English county is known as "The Garden of England"?
5. How did James Earl Ray make headlines after an event on the 4th
of April 1968?
6. Isabella, Pinta, Santa Fe, Wolf and Fernandina are all names of
7. What was the name of Madonna's 2008 world tour?
8. In Star Wars, what is the name of the home planet of the Ewoks?
9. And what about the Wookiee, Chewbacca, what was his home world
called? (Extra point for correct spelling).
10. Don Diego de la Vega was better known as whom?
11. What was the FULL name of Tom Sawyer's girlfriend in the Mark
Twain classic "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"?
12. The following words are the first words to which famous song:
"Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind.
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time"?
13. What was the name of the oil tanker which deposited 1000's of
tonnes of oil in the Shetlands in 1993?
14. Which two countries border Moldova?
15. For which crime was Konrad Kujau jailed in 1984?
16. Which city was founded in 1819 by Sir Stamford Raffles?
17. In which sport would you be rewarded for your snatch?
18. Which sport would you practice if you were a toxophilite?
19. Which British actor married the former Miss Guyana in 1973?
20. Europe boasts the world's shortest frontier. Where is it?
21. Deoxyribonucleic acid is more commonly known by what short form?
22. The world's southernmost active volcano stands on Ross Island
in the Antarctic, what is it's name?
23. A cataract is a large and powerful what?
24. How many standard wine bottles make up a Nebuchadnezzar?
25. For what does the acronym QANTAS stand?
26. Which word connected with sorcery has 10 letters and 5
and now the answers...
1. Galapagos Islands.
2. False, he was the Engineer who built it. The Architects were
Emile Nouguier, Maurice Koechlin and Stephen Sauvestre.
3. (Abba) Voulez-Vous.
5. He assassinated Martin Luther King.
6. Islands that make up the Galapagos Islands.
7. Sticky and Sweet.
8. (Forest Moon of) Endor.
10. Zorro (originally called Se?or Zorro).
11. Rebecca "Becky" Thatcher.
12. (Black Sabbath) - Paranoid.
13. (MV) Braer.
14. Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north, east and south.
15. Forging the Hitler Diaries.
19. Michael Caine.
20. Between Gibraltar and Spain.
22. Mount Erebus.
25. Queensland and Northern territory Aerial Services.