The stars you see when you rub your eyes are called what? phosphenes
2. A Goldfish
kept in a dark room will eventually turn white, True or False? True
3. How many years did it take to build Salisbury
Cathedral? The Cathedral was built in just 38 years (AD1220-1258)
4. Al Capone's business card said he was a what?
Used furniture dealer.
5. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction"
are stuck on what time? 4:20.
6. Which city has the most Rolls Royce's per
capita? Hong Kong
7. What is the only US state whose name has just
one syllable? Maine
8. Which nut is included in the ingredients of
9. "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los
Angeles de Porciuncula" is what? The full name for Los Angeles (L.A.)
10. What was John Lennon's first girlfriend called?
11. What was the first song to be performed in outer
space, sung by the Apollo IX astronauts on March 8, 1969. "Happy Birthday"
played the flute on Cat Stevens - Lady D'Arbanville? Peter Gabriel
13. Clint Eastwood is
allergic to horses. True or false? True
What was the name of Jamie Farr's character in the TV series Mash?
15. After being squirted by
Sooty's water pistol, which famous dog trainer stormed off the show?
16. Where would you find the
only Royal Palace in the USA? Honolulu
are the two hottest months at the equator? March and September
18. The Moon's mass is what fraction of the Earth's?
What was the
original title of Jane Austen's novel, Pride and Prejudice? First
20. How many
hearts does an octopus have? 3