1. Formerly the 'Abbey National' bank. What
is it now?
2. Where did Coleen McLoughlin throw away her engagement ring?
3. Britain's most wanted man was captured at the weekend ? what was his
4. Which television show is to make history this week with it's first ever
live outside broadcast?
5. Which star has recently had a boozy row, which resulted in her
boyfriend being arrested?
6. Which former Leeds Rhinos star has recently signed for the Bradford
7. Crystal Palace earned promotion to the Premiership via the play-offs
last season, but what position did they finish the 1st division in?
8. Which Emmerdale star is quitting the show after 5 years - Half a mark
for the character name, half a mark for the star's real name.?
9. Who finished 2nd in last weekends German Grand Prix?
10. Which acting legend is making a return to the screen 15 years after he
died in real life?
11. In which US state is Detroit?
12. By what name was the 1944 Allied invasion of Normandy known?
13. From which bean is chocolate made?
14. What type of creature is a flying fox?
15. Which city is the administrative capital of Lancashire?
16. Who played the Russian submarine commander in the film The Hunt for
17. What is the largest mammal in the world?
18. How many fluid ounces are in a pint?
19. What is the Roman numeral that represents the number 500?
20. Which bacteria is responsible for typhoid and food poisoning?
21. What was the Rolling Stones first No 1 hit?
22. In the film the Devils Advocate, who starred opposite Keanu Reeves?
23. Shylock is a character from which Shakespeare play?
24. From which sit-com was Mork and Mindy a spin off?
25. What was Mickey Mouse's originally going to be called?
26. Who had the original hit with 'The Devil You Know'?
27. Which actress played the lead role in Breakfast at Tiffany's?
28. Who had a hit with 'I Got You Babe'?
29. In which James Bond film did George Lazenby play 007?
30. Who replaced David Coleman on a famous BBC quiz show?
2) National Trust Squirrel Sanctuary at Formby Point Nature Reserve
3) Mark Hobson
4) Top of the Pops
5) Charlotte Church
6) Iestyn Harris
8) Charity Tate (nee Dingle) ? Emma Atkins
9) Jenson Button
10) Laurence Olivier
12) Operation Overlord
16) Sean Connery
17) Blue Whale
21) It's All Over Now
22) Al Pacino
23) Merchant of Venice
24) Happy Days
26) Jesus Jones
27) Audrey Hepburn
28) Sonny and Cher
29) On Her Majesty's Secret Service
30) Sue Barker