1. What was the name of the ship in which
the Pilgrim Fathers set sale in 1620? Mayflower
2. How many quarts are there in a gallon? 4
3. Which poet wrote 'Ode to a Nightingale'?
4. In which US state is the ski resort of Aspen?
5. Whose books are the James Bond films based on?
6. Which actor played the voice of Darth Vader?
James Earl Jones
7. Who was the bass player with the Rolling
Stones? Bill Wyman
8. Who was the son of Zeus who killed Medusa?
9. Which is the largest city in New Zealand?
10. Which father and daughter pair had a hit with
'Something stupid'? Frank and Nancy Sinatra
11. How many eyes does a bee have?
two large compound eyes on either side of its head, and three ocelli
(primitive eyes) on top of its head to detect light intensity.
What was the name of the dog in the
play "The Two Gentlemen of Verona."? Crab
was the name of the dog whose picture appeared on 'His Masters Voice'
was the name of the dog owned by Bill Sykes in 'Oliver Twist'? Bullseye
15. What was the name of the Newfoundland dog belonging to the
Darling Family in Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie? Nana
16. Who designed the
original 1936 Volkswagen? Ferdinand Porsche, who later went on to build
sports cars bearing his own name,
17. In a pack of
playing cards, which King lacks facial hair? King of hearts. All the
others have a moustache
18. In which country
did the kilt originate? France
19. What date is the
Queens real birthday? The Queen's real birthday is
on April 21, but it is celebrated officially in June.
20. Who was the first British Monarch to visit China?
Queen Elizabeth 11 in 1986