1. The majority of the land area of Africa lies in which
hemisphere? - Northern
2. From which US city can one travel south to Canada? - Detroit
3. What would a cartographer make? - Maps
4. According to the saying what is "paved with good intentions"? - The
road to hell
5. Which World War II commander had the First name Erwin? - Rommel
6. Who was Lady Chatterley's lover? - Mellors the gamekeeper
7. Which dangerous gas is given off when coke burns? - Carbon Monoxide
8. How many Godfather films have been made? - Three
9. What was civil rights leader Martin Luther King's profession? -
10. What does the vertebral column protect? - The spinal cord
11. True or False, The Earth and the Moon are the same age? - True
12. What travels by conduction, convection and radiation? - Heat
13. In golf, how long may you look for a ball before it is declared lost?
- 5 minutes
14. What farmyard animal is traditionally used to search for Truffles? -
15. On what day of creation did God make the Sun, the Moon and the Stars?
- The Fourth
16. Can Polar Bears jump? - Yes, up to 6 feet off the ground!
17. What is the usual colour of an aircrafts Black Box? - Orange
18. Which toy was originally a Filipino jungle weapon? - The yo-yo
19. Which 1970's super group recorded "Stairway to Heaven"? - Led Zeppelin
20. How many Carats is pure gold? - Twenty Four