1. How many tentacles does a squid have? 10
2. What year did the 'London Underground' open?
3. Which is the only city to lie in two
continents? Istanbul (Europe & Asia)
4. How many world championships did Sterling Moss
win? 0 (He won 16 Grand Prix between 1955 and 1961)
5. What is Ozzie Osbourne's real name?
John Michael Osbourne
6. What is the worlds most common disease?
7. What date was the Atom Bomb dropped on
Hiroshima? 16th August 1945
8. What were the surnames of Bonny & Clyde?
Bonny Parker & Clyde Barrow
9. It occurs once in a minute; twice in a week and
once in a year! what is it? The letter 'E'
10. A woman has 5 potatoes to feed 3 people. How can she
give them equal portion's without fractions? Mashed potato!
11. What date comes 22 days after June 19th?
12. Name the 4 US Presidents immortalised on Mt
Rushmore? George Washington; Thomas Jefferson; Theodore Roosevelt
and Abraham Lincoln
13. Which was the first self-governing nation to give
women the vote? New Zealand in 1893 (Although a number of
other territories had enfranchised women before 1893, New Zealand can
justly claim to be the first self-governing nation to grant the vote to
all adult women. Source:
14. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
15. Which Spice Girl was also know as Sporty?
16. What colour blood do the Vulcan's in Star Trek have?
17. What is a prickly pear? A Cactus
18. What structure, built in 1851, was designed by
Joseph Paxton? Crystal Palace
19. Who sang '99 Red Balloons'? Nena
20. Who sang 'Manic Monday'? The Bangles