Quiz 73b - General Knowledge: Part two of
previous quiz. Sent in by: Bill Turnbull:
(Highly Rated - Jim)
21. Who played the part of Douglas Bader in the film Reach For The Sky?
- Kenneth More
22. Who invented the system which bears his name for reducing the hiss
on audio tapes? - Dolby (Ray)
23. What is the Army equivalent of an RAF Squadron Leader? - Major
24. What is the capital of Belarus? - Minsk
25. Which British aircraft company manufactured the Britannia airliner?
26. What is the main ingredient of piri piri sauce? - Chilli
27. In which American state is the town of Pasadena? - California
28. How was Welsh Grand Prix driver Tom Pryce bizarrely killed? - Hit by
a marshal's fire extinguisher
29. What was Mario Lanza's theme song? - Be My Love
30. What was Ronny Silver's nickname in London's Burning? - Hi Ho
31. What type of creature is a recluse? - Spider
32. What does the French word chambre mean referring to wine? - Room
33. What colour is the American Express card that allows unlimited
spending? - Black
34. In the advert which comedian boasted of having a widget in his beer?
- Jack Dee
35. What are Duck for Oyster, Bird in the Cage and Texas Star types of?
- Square dances
36. Who was the lead singer with Bread? - David Gates
37. Which original Charlie's Angel was the only one left when the series
ended in 1981? - Jaclyn Smith who played Kelly Garrett
38. Who was the first Liverpool act to top the UK music charts? -
39. Which sculptor's works include The Kiss, and The Thinker? - Auguste
40. To a French musician what is a tampon? - Drumstick
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2