Quiz 81b - Adverts:
- Sent in by: Shane Barr:
(Highly Rated - Jim)
Here's the first quiz sent in by Shane Barr - Lots more to come!
1) Who advertised with, 'plop,plop,fizz,fizz, oh what a relief it is'? -
2) Which hair product advertised with, 'A little dab will do ya'? -
3) Happiness is a cigar called what? - HAMLET
4) What mower was a 'Lot less bovver than a hovver'? - QUALCAST.
5) Which car company was always the car in front? - TOYOTA.
6) Which cat food did 8 out of 10 cats prefer?
("eight out of ten
owners who expressed a preference said their cat prefers it") - WHISKAS.
7) Which drink said' Tick follows tock, follows tick follows tock'? -
8) Which credit card company was your flexible friend? - ACCESS.
9) Which soft drinks company asked you 'What's the worst that can
happen'? - DR. PEPPER
10) Which sweets grow on you? - ROSES.
11) Which aftershave asked you to 'Splash it all over'? - BRUT.
12) Which cheese said, ' Du pain, du vin, du xxxxxxx'? - BOURSIN.
13) Which chocolate was full of Eastern Promise? - TURKISH DELIGHT.
14) What after shave was for men that don't have to try hard? - DENIM.
15) Which lager asked you to follow the bear? - HOFFMEISTER.
16) What is the world's largest online market place? - EBAY.
17) What would you be using if 'A man you never met suddenly gives you
flowers'? - IMPULSE.
18) Which paper said, 'The pen is mightier than the sword'? - DAILY
19) Which cereal is 'They're tasty tasty very very tasty'? - KELLOGS
20) What drink said, 'Come on! be a super shaker'? - NESQUIK.
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2