Quiz 82b - General Knowledge:
- Sent in by: Shane Barr:
(Highly Rated - Jim)
Here's another quiz sent in by Shane Barr - Lots more to come!
1) What is the occupation of an ECDYSIAST? - STRIPTEASE ARTIST.
2) How many minutes in a day? - 1,440.
3) In what sport would you use a ball called a slitter? - HURLING.
4) Who was the founder of the Boy Scouts? - BADEN POWELL.
5) What tragedy is the nursery rhyme 'Ring a ring of roses' based on? -
THE BLACK DEATH.
6) What was the name of Andy Pandy's girlfriend? - LOOBY LOO.
7) Which fictional captain was obsessed with Moby Dick? - CAPTAIN AHAB.
8) What was the name of Michael Jackson's chimp? - BUBBLES.
9) Who was the first husband of Elizabeth Taylor? - NICKY HILTON.
10) what according to the song was given on the seventh day of
Christmas? - SEVEN SWANS A SWIMMING.
11) Who created the cartoon strip Snoopy? - CHARLES. M. SCHULZ.
12) What oil is produced from Flax? - LINSEED OIL.
13) Name Four of the eggheads from the T.V. Quiz show 'Eggheads'? -
KEVIN / CJ / PAT / DAPHNE / JUDITH / CHRIS / BARRY / DAVE.
14) Which British General was killed at Khartoum? - GENERAL GORDON.
15) What is the name given to the pointed headwear worn by Bishops? - A
16) What Cornish Village is said to be the birthplace of King Arthur? -
17) On the human body what is the HALLUX? - BIG TOE.
18) What was the name given to the Highwaywoman Katherine Ferrers? -
19) A RABOLOGIST collects what unusual item? - WALKING STICKS.
20) What would you be eating if you were eating Bombay Duck? - FISH.
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2