Quiz 83b - America quiz:
- Sent in by: Shane Barr:
(Highly Rated - Jim)
Here's another quiz sent in by Shane Barr - Lots more to come!
1) What is the name of the fortified Island Prison in San Francisco Bay
2) In which American State would you find the Little Bighorn Battle
3) What is the name of the famous military academy attended by George
4) Name the New England States.
MAINE / RHODE ISLAND / NEW HAMPSHIRE / VERMONT / CONNECTICUT /
5) What was the name of the outlaw family the Earps fought at the O.K.
6) What island does the Statue of Liberty stand on.
7) Which high security prison did Johnny Cash 'hate every inch of'.
8) Which battle during the American Civil War suffered the most
9) What is the state capital of California.
10) Who was the star of the T.V. Series, Magnum P.I.
11) How many American Presidents have been assassinated.
12) Which American City is known as the Big Peach.
13) What is the only American state to end in 3 vowels.
14) In which U.S. National Park would you find the 'Old Faithful'
15) Which Wild West Outlaw was shot by John Ford in 1882.
16) In Which U.S. state are the Bonneville Salt Flats.
17) What does G.I. mean in the American Military.
18) In which U.S. State would you find London Bridge.
19) What is the name of the famous cemetery on the outskirts of
20) What is the claim to fame of Monica Lewinski.
CLAIMED AFFAIR WITH PRESIDENT CLINTON.
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2