Quiz 84b - Music Quiz:
- Sent in by: Shane Barr:
(Highly Rated - Jim)
Here's another quiz sent in by Shane Barr - Lots more to come!
Compiled by: Shane Barr.
1) Which actress sung on the duet 'Something Stupid' with Robbie
2) At Live Aid who sang the duet 'Don't let the sun go down on me' with
3) Which D.J. had a hit with the song 'Floral Dance'
4) Who's eyes did Kim Carnes sing about.
5) What was the name of the fictional T.V. family that David Cassidy was
a member of.
THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY.
6) Which Dad's army star had a hit with the song 'Grandad'.
7) What song by Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg was banned.
8) Which ex wife of Peter Sellers had an affair with Rod Stewart.
9) Who were the three members of the group ELP.
KEITH EMERSON / GREG LAKE / CARL PALMER
10) Which model was dating Billy Joel when he wrote his hit 'Uptown
11) Which singer discovered by Adam Faith used to dress as a clown.
12) Which James Bond beauty married Ringo Starr.
13) Which member of Queen did Eastender actress Anita Dobson marry.
14) Which bird was a T.V. series for Adam Faith.
15) According to Paul Hardcastle what was the average age of a soldier
16) Who sang on a comedy version of 'Living Doll' with Cliff Richard in
THE YOUNG ONES.
17) According to Bucks Fizz, what never lies.
18) Which female soul group were a great favourite of Prince Charles.
19) According to Benny Hill who was the fastest milkman in the West.
20) According to Rolf Harris who had an extra leg.
JAKE THE PEG.
View our You Tube intro here:
Quiz4FREEintro And PLEASE share it with your contacts. Thanks.
Add a Connections Round to your quiz
If you like my quizzes please tell your friends. If not
please tell me
Free questions series 2